Rules of Risk Management and Internal Audit Policy
EDF Fenice Poland operates in the area of energy, heat engineering, water balance and ecology in accordance with Integrated Management System applied in the area of quality, environment , safety and hygiene at work. The mission of the company is to create the values for the customers and shareholders through the strategic partnership in the framework of outsourcing activities connected with providing the industrial companies with services regarding energy and ecology. Rules such as: pro-customer orientation, economy, raising the staff expertise, encouraging employees’ engagement, safe work environment and social responsibility are the basis of our identity and the message of company’s success.
Being a modern, well-managed company, we possess Risk Management and Internal Audit System which is adequate to the business we run and complies with the rules of identifying, monitoring and limiting / eliminating the risk connected with that kind of business. We realize a common strategy shared within the EDF Group and Fenice S.p.A., basing our activity on the rules incorporated in PD 6668:2000 Managing Risk for Corporate Governance; moreover, we treat the ethical, social and professional motivation as superior values. Rules of Risk Management and Internal Audit Policy reflect the values of EDF FENICE POLAND, expressing the following aims:
- Ensuring efficient and safe management through making optimal and effective managerial decisions.
- Enhancing the management of the business running by identifying the areas subjected to risk occurrence; executing potential risk evaluation, reduction or elimination , and monitoring risk level on regular basis.
- Preventing the adverse situations’ occurrence and running activities which aim at minimizing threads of losing occurrence or weakening the position in the market; reacting to the incidents which can increase the risk level.
- Guaranteeing a smooth information flow to the Board of Directors – the information regarding the internal functional control which would reveal the weak points of the company itself or of its functioning.
- Guaranteeing that the quality and accuracy of the performed activities is of the right standard by eliminating potential occurrence of errors and by risk minimizing – to that end we use efficient and adequate mechanisms of internal control.
- Investigating the correctness of the transactions already effected and activities performed in the framework of the business –checking if they are in accordance with the law rules and other regulations.
- Ensuring the raise of awareness and wide diffusion of the knowledge and activity within the company.